John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don't think Bony fits us, I think it's cheeky as fuck of Everton to demand £35m and Bony for Stones. If this is a window in which Troy Deeney had bids of £30m then Bony is worth a similar amount.

You often hear the expression "I'll drive him to the airport myself" said, but there are certain players who would have so many volunteers you could crowd surf them to any club!! I have to say that Bony would have to be in that list...there have been some in the past...Danny Mills and McPointalot being prime examples

Though I don't think Bony fits us, I think it's cheeky as fuck of Everton to demand £35m and Bony for Stones. If this is a window in which Troy Deeney had bids of £30m then Bony is worth a similar amount.

Everything is relative though. If Watford are turning down £30m for Deeney, then it's not hard to see why Everton value Stones so highly.

I don't think many on here would have any qualms at selling Bony for £15m in a stand alone deal. If it means we get Stones then I'm all in favour.

Regardless, this is still only based on one single Sun report, so may well not even be true anyway.

I dont think we need Stones, and I dont think we should buy him. He isnt good enough and we need to learn from the Sterling thing.

Also, we are doing some quite tidy mid season buying, Utd are going for broke it seems with how much they are spending, let them do it instead of City. We dont need to, we have a great squad I believe, and noow we have Pep
Stones under Pep will be awesome, he has all the qualities needed to succeed at every level, he can do all the defensive work regardless of how he finished last season but his main attribute is the way he wants to play the game yes the correct way on the friggin ground folks, he is intelligent & will be a fantastic asset to City & become the best in Europe within 5 years & captain City. £50m is lots of money but if we don't pay it UTD or Chealsea will & we don't want him going there for 10 years no way. City get it done...

Everything is relative though. If Watford are turning down £30m for Deeney, then it's not hard to see why Everton value Stones so highly.

I don't think many on here would have any qualms at selling Bony for £15m in a stand alone deal. If it means we get Stones then I'm all in favour.

Regardless, this is still only based on one single Sun report, so may well not even be true anyway.

When you consider Ross McCormack has just been bought for £12m in the Championship you'd have to say £15m for Bony is a little undervalued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.