John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...... Who told you 3 years ago unequivocally that he was coming to our great club.......? Pep the messiah was coming to little old city? Sorry shorts to be short with you, but I am sick of questions and shite on here. I called it and everyone said I was talking shite. Leave me alone and talk it on the main form pal

If you get an in at city and a proper insight into the inner workings then I would love to hear from you pal, pm me that would be fine

I made a point which is my opinion and a pretty logical one. I didnt have a go at you so not sure why you're getting vexed. Just answer the point. Not interested in pm'ing you.

BTW, my next door neighbours dog told me we were after Pep as soon as the Spanish executives and his best football buddy txixi arrived.

I made a point which is my opinion and a pretty logical one. I didnt have a go at you so not sure why you're getting vexed. Just answer the point. Not interested in pm'ing you.

BTW, my next door neighbours dog told me we were after Pep as soon as the Spanish executives and his best football buddy txixi arrived.

Salfordpaul always seems to be pretty spot on with his info on here. I'm very sure he had the inside scoop on Pep.

Seems like the club has been building for pep for 3 years.... "It's all part of the Masterplan"

With the possibility of 60+ games in a season we need a fair few to double up for rotation and I expect (only my opinion) that a few more regulars will be out of the door in 12 months time.

we will always play our strongest attack in the league and champions league, that leaves the cups to rotate players, which isn't enough. aguero, de bruyne will play every game if they are fit. we have way to many attacking players. we have to start getting rid of players, bony, navas, nasri, moreno ( on loan). i doth really understand this stockpiling of wingers

Pep wasn't there it was Txixi meeting his uncle.

Both were there. Txiki and Gundogan's uncle were photographed together in a hotel and then pep and Txiki were photographed leaving the same hotel the same day.

Just because pep wasn't photographed with Gundogan's uncle doesn't mean they didn't meet.

Seems a bit inplausible they both just happened to be in the same hotel on the same day.

I agree mate but still. 6 or 7 should be sufficient. 9+ is too many. Especially when some are fairly major signings. I suppose we need to wait to see how Pep lines us up and whilst they are 19/20/21 then they may accept a squad role but in a year or two we could have a major talent or two on our hands we don't have space for guaranteed starter status.

some of them are obviously going to be sold. Navas and Bony first, Roberts and Moreno might be bought for resale, Silva is not getting younger and fitter. It's obvious we are trying to rebuild our squad with a way on future.

I agree mate....it seemed clear from his comments that he wanted to separate himself from the recruitment process! If we head into a 2nd season without upgrading the fullbacks and CB's on a team that let in more goals last season, than at any time over the last 5years, it's not Pep that will need to answer the question why!? Love the signings over the summer but no defenders?..not one single upgrade to an aging/error prone back 4?....makes no sense! Rant over!;)
Angelino? Tosin?

Are you seriously telling me you think Pep isn't consulting and briefing Txiki what players to go out and try and purchase?

He was even consulted on the players we purchased last summer along with two others we tried to purchase but didn't get as we knew he was coming, that's what and all I'm saying.
Got to say this is true. Sterling, KDB and Pogba were told last summer that Pep was taking over and wanted them and that was instrumental in KDB deciding on City as opposed to waiting and moving to Bayern.

Last edited:
Here we go!

Quote 1:

Interesting mate! ;) could we be seeing the 4 names that are not in Pep's plans? (Mangala, Otamendi, Nasri and Bony as surplus.)

Quote 2:

I agree mate...someone mentioned Ota went back to Spain a few days ago for a medical appointment, so think he must be carrying an injury! If Ota is not going to be fit for the start of the season, even more reason to include Mangala....unless he not in Pep's plans?

reading both quotes very carefully I'm asking a question in the first (no opinion given at all) and in the 2nd quote I'm saying if Ota is injured, even more reason to include a healthy Mangala if he not one of the 4 names I was asking about.....So how have I changed any view and how was my original question questioned or challenged?

think you wrong again mate....just ask me to clarify on something if I need to make it clearer instead of automatically putting a comment down or trying to put words into someones mouth!

EDIT: And please stop trying to be clever posting things like this to other posters...its clear you having a dig and its seems very childish and I try to show you more respect than that!

He,ll respond in a minute zin with "I agree mate..."
I agree mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.