Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was at Arsenal he had that one amazing season, he has never produced that level of performance/consistency in a City shirt. Has a lot of talent but zero bottle. He is happy coasting along. I won't be sorry to see him go.

Unreal player in our most successful period.. I'd fucking love a sesh with him.x

Let the changing of the guard commence........more will follow!
Thanks for some great memories Samir. I have been told previously by people who have close associations with the club that hes a strange fish with a shit attitude but don't personally have any experience of such and doesn't detract from his abilities as a footbller. Think the whole weight thing is a bit of a smokescreen and if he is on the list its Guardiolas player preference that's put him there.
I won't comment on pieced together videos that only have one aim to discredit someone merely by pictorial suggestion.

Haven't bothered viewing the video.

He's disappointed me at City and I'd only want him to stay if he was 100% committed to working like fcuk under Pep. Does he have that fire in this belly though? Probably not in a footballing context.

As others say, he'll be difficult to shift if the £130k/week is accurate. Can't see any Italian club paying him those wages.

All these players who get linked with moves away, laughable that we haven't shifted a single fucking player, lmao

Think the club move a few if they could, Toure, Nasri, Zab would be gone but we cant make them move, no one will pay them what we are paying them.

Think there is a bit more going on with nasri than is coming out .
End of last season he didn't appear in pellers squads and he didn't explain why,
Then we have had the car saga,the night clubbing with 17 year olds ,and now the shady video.
Maybe he he was a few lbs overweight but that will be long gone in a month.
Why would you take a player to China to make him train on his own ?

Peps ruthless. If he decides someone isn't fit for purpose then they won't play, and therefore they will move on.
It's the financials that have to be haggled. Which means it will end up a deadline day extravaganza for quite a few.

I noticed Nasri at the Bayern game buddying up with Ribery, hoped there was nothing to it but maybe he and Ribery felt they had something in common regarding Pep. I would like to see him turn it around with us because he has genuine talent but to be fair what Pep says goes at this point and he might just not feel he has the time for players who don't seem to want to help themselves or the team(he has enough on his plate without that).

I noticed Nasri at the Bayern game buddying up with Ribery, hoped there was nothing to it but maybe he and Ribery felt they had something in common regarding Pep. I would like to see him turn it around with us because he has genuine talent but to be fair what Pep says goes at this point and he might just not feel he has the time for players who don't seem to want to help themselves or the team(he has enough on his plate without that).

I expect what they have in common is being French. Ribery has no problems with Pep does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.