Sunderland home (all in here)

I've been told upgrades for this game are free but Ive not seen anything to confirm it. Will call the ticket office tomorrow.

Have a spare in family stand. I'll be there so meet at the ground. Level 2 row a. Will take 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
One adult seasoncard, East Stand Level 1 near corner flag & SS -£20 meet in City Square

Due to working abroad, this is also very likely to be available for West Ham & Bournemouth as well. Please PM if interested

One adult seasoncard, East Stand Level 1 near corner flag & SS -£20 meet in City Square

Due to working abroad, this is also very likely to be available for West Ham & Bournemouth as well. Please PM if interested

Now sold for Sunderland, thanks, but PM me for the other matches

I've been told upgrades for this game are free but Ive not seen anything to confirm it. Will call the ticket office tomorrow.

Yes, that's correct. This was on the "Tickets & Travel News" section on the website yesterday "Seasoncard holders are NOT required to upgrade concession tickets for this match"

One ticket available due to holiday - SS Level 3 316 row M. £20 and will have to meet outside the ground before kick off.
Please PM if interested.

Yes, that's correct. This was on the "Tickets & Travel News" section on the website yesterday "Seasoncard holders are NOT required to upgrade concession tickets for this match"

That's good news, thanks mate.
Cheers

My tickets available, ss3 318, £30, pick up from South Manchester. Pm if interested

18 -21 season card available for tomorrow. 2nd tier family stand towards rear, just over corner flag - great view. Believe free upgrades in place tomorrow so ticket could be for any age..

Meet at ground outside turnstile, £25 only.

Hi, I won 4 tickets to the game this Saturday from a comp. The missus and I are driving up from London but we have 2 tickets available.
Anyone keen to match the game with us give me a shout.
Seats are Premium seats Row F... Block 221

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.