Season ticket for rent most games

Tom H Conwy exile

Hi, I've got a season ticket for rent for most games for this coming season. It's in level 2 of the East stand and is a superb padded seat with an excellent view. My pal was having it when I couldn't go but he's now got his own season ticket so it's available at face value for most games this season. I only manage about 5-6 home league games a season because of work commitments and haven't been to a home Derby for years! If you're interested please PM me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My seasoncard is available for about half of all home games including 3 of the next 4. West Ham, Bournemouth and Southampton all available. South Stand directly behind goal in 315. Great value, terrific view and bags of atmosphere. Cheers

My seasoncard is available for about half of all home games including 3 of the next 4. West Ham, Bournemouth and Southampton all available. South Stand directly behind goal in 315. Great value, terrific view and bags of atmosphere. Cheers
Hi thanks for that! I'm away in Spain for a couple of them and moving hose in 2 weeks, I'll drop you a line and see what you have available after I move!
Cheers again!

Put this in here as well.

Season ticket SS 318 available until at least Jan and potentially longer due to a change in circumstances.
Want someone to use it regular rather than sit empty. £60, PM if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.