South stand block 118

SamboMoose

Probably a long shot but,

At the end of the united game back in February, I came out from my seat around 1 minute into injury time onto the concourse and slipped near the bar behind 119. I was helped up by someone and sat against the shutter waiting for help from a steward (which didn't come).

I had landed awkwardly and broken my leg.
Lots of fans walked past and eventually someone else asked if I was on and helped me up. I managed to hobble down to meet friends and get home.

I'm looking for anyone who sits in this area, who may have seen me fall or helped me or anything. I've contacted the club and surprisingly there is nothing on cctv (bullshit, light a cig anywhere and your covered in stewards) and now the club are denying it ever happened.

Please if anyone saw anything can you please let me know.

Thanks blues.

Sorry guv he fell down the steps ,no one seen nowt ,that's the authorities for you ,good luck mate.
Stick with it ,I read about two people falling around that time and I'm sure a few added comments about the slippery / frosty ground / floor.

'slipped'

ray-winstone-in-scum-1979.jpeg

I suppose they would not keep the footage for 6 months like any other business it is not kept in perpetuity. CCTV footage is available under the Data Protection Act 1998 though.

If I had a pound for every time I have seen someone slip on the floor in the south stand, I would be a very rich man. It's had an epoxy resin applied which goes like a sheet of ice when wet. I think the sole you have on your shoe/trainer affects how slippy it becomes as well . It really should have had some grit mixed in when it was put down, but this holds the dirt and is a nightmare to maintain. I Think Youre on a hiding to nothing with with your claim though as you didn't report it as an accident on the day of the match and have no witnesses. Good look with this appeal for witnesses and your claim. I'm 99% certain The club know of this problem as a few people on here have slipped and injured themselves in a similar fashion as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.