Steaua crowd next week

City could of been clever and done kids for a quid and sorted the adult tickets out maybe cheaper. Instead we will have a 30 + 35k gate. Either way I'll be there come on you blues..
I'm all for cheap tickets and think they are cheap for this, three of us for £50 is reasonable

Be interested to see how many stauea fans turn up , thousands when they played Chelsea saying that loads of rumanians in the uk

Over 40,000 would be a pretty good turn out in the circumstances.
Agreed but with Bravo being on his way it could be Joe's chance of saying farewell and it should put a couple of thousands on the attendance. Hope they have all the windows open at the ticket office and if you are thinking of joining the walk ups get there 1 hour before KO.

Agreed but with Bravo being on his way it could be Joe's chance of saying farewell and it should put a couple of thousands on the attendance. Hope they have all the windows open at the ticket office and if you are thinking of joining the walk ups get there 1 hour before KO.

Picked up ticket for my grandson today and cashier at the ticket office said sales were much better than expected after the first leg result. Also City have not closed the 3rd side tiers as they usually do when crowds are expected to below about 40k

Over 40,000 would be a pretty good turn out in the circumstances.
I've just moved seats to be with my other family members as my own seat wasn't available and there were only single seats around them in 236. However I suspect there's a load on the CL scheme who will have had their seats allocated but who won't bother, either because they're away or won't travel a long distance for what should be a dead rubber. They'll still count them in the attendance figures and we'll still have their money but if we get 35k bums on seats that's fine.

Looking at the planner, shit loads have been sold in the last day or so. If SS3 was taken offline then it could be back on sale tonight. Either way, even with CB3 closed this is looking like a crowd well in excess of 40,000.

Not sure why some are complaining at the prices either - £27 is the most expensive from what I can see and that's excellent value for a CL game.

Picked up ticket for my grandson today and cashier at the ticket office said sales were much better than expected after the first leg result. Also City have not closed the 3rd side tiers as they usually do when crowds are expected to below about 40k
Even better. I thought the EL3 and CB3 were shut - just by going off the planner. If they are open then it's going to be a very good crowd indeed. I just want to see City play at the moment. Last season I really didn't enjoy it. Seeing City outrun Stoke, and players fighting for the shirt makes you feel a whole lot better about MCFC

Even better. I thought the EL3 and CB3 were shut - just by going off the planner. If they are open then it's going to be a very good crowd indeed. I just want to see City play at the moment. Last season I really didn't enjoy it. Seeing City outrun Stoke, and players fighting for the shirt makes you feel a whole lot better about MCFC

Impression I got was that CB3 was closed but I could be wrong. EL3 has been on sale all along and not many left - plenty of blocks showing as red and even the yellow ones haven't got many available.

Agree that the arrival of Pep seems to have galvanised the fans.

Looking at the planner, shit loads have been sold in the last day or so. If SS3 was taken offline then it could be back on sale tonight. Either way, even with CB3 closed this is looking like a crowd well in excess of 40,000.

Not sure why some are complaining at the prices either - £27 is the most expensive from what I can see and that's excellent value for a CL game.
£32 in East/West Level 2 but I think they have gone. Also "premium seats" as well. But bulk of seats are reasonably priced.
http://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/2016/08/22/ucl-play-off/1470389144769

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.