west ham tickets spare

Spare ticket - family stand 2nd yier above corner flag, great view.
18 -21, first £20 secures. Will meet outside ground with ticket.
PM if interested

Hello,

Still have a SC in CB stand, level 1 Block 128 Row X; £35.00; meet at ground or Piccadilly Station.

1 x age 16/17 ticket spare in level 1 family stand (one of my two sons cant make it). If someone wants to meet me at turnstile, then I am happy for you to use it for nowt.
I still have this....

I have 2 of my family's seasoncards going spare for Sunday. Individually, one is in SS Level 1 Block 111 - that is the "Singing Section" next to the away fans, and the other is in block 110, pitchside by the cornerflag. If someone wants 2 together, I can take the Block 110 seat, and give up my own in 111. Meet in City Square - looking for £30 for Block 111 (less than cost!) or £20 for the Block 110 individually. Please PM me for contact details

Sold now, thanis for interest

Last edited:
I'm thinking of taking my 2 1/2 year old son to his first match. Obviously I don't need a ticket for him but due to his first match would like to try and get one if possible in the family stand.

If you can help please let me know. Thanks.

Hi mate. I can't help with the family stand mate but can probably sort 2 together (1 adult & 1 child) in 209 / 93:20. PM if interested. Cheers

TICKETS NOW GONE

Last edited:
I have 2 together Colin Bell level 3, £70 the pair SOLD NOW

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.