Aguero banned for three games (updated)

We all knew it was coming, the only embarrassing thing is the referee claiming he didn't see the incident. 12 months ago I may have been slightly worried but Kelechi or even Raheem are more than ready to step into his position.

Don't forget Sane or Nolito. We have options up top.

As has been said, this provides Peg a bit of a tactical conundrum. Plus if we do get beat (bent ref) everyone will provide the Aguero excuse for us.

I think you are a little confused on this aspect.

If we get beaten, the whole fucking world will know that it was due to the sheer brilliance of the
" greatest team in the world. " .

its not just the inconsistency of the referring (though i totally agree with you)

its the inconsistency of the way the pundits in particular (and sky especially who have a huge impact on these things and lets not pretend they don't) interpret things

The example of the barnsley on silva one that you gave...quinn (who is a fucking disgrace and should never be allowed at city again and every fan should boo and jeer any time he sets foot in the place) said that it was a (and Im paraphrasing here) tough but fair tackle.......The guy (and others like him - Mcmannman, owen and various others) are facing disgraces and are openly effecting the outcome of Fa decisions with the clear bias...and as a knock on effect they affect potential results

I used to love "Quinny" but he is a disgrace for someone inducted into our hall of fame. Bardsley is a rag who plays for Sunderland. Those teams can do NO wrong in his eyes.
The pundits are ex rags and dippers so there you have the agenda (Quinn no longer counts as ex blue imo, he´s a Mackem rag - we all know that he virtually had to spit out "stupendous" with bile that day)
Sky need fat, rag, part-time, glory-hunting arses on sofa´s buying their subscriptions.
The ref is clearly a pathological liar
Fellaini, Rughead and Vidic

Serge was silly though

I thought this was for "off the ball incidents which were missed by the referee". Neither apply in this case, this is a case of pacifying the witch hunt which occurred after the game.

Football is so bent that yet again the FA change the rules to suit their agenda.

FA have announced the ex refereeing panel. Selected by David Gill:

G.Poll
C.Foy
H.Webb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.