Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep him if he fancies it. He's great cover for the silva/de Bruyne position. In fact he can cover any of the front 5.

Worth keeping him just to piss or Arsenal fans when we win stuff with Pep.

Also a very good player and could be truly excellent if Pep can work with him.

Arrived late on the folder, the Sevilla FC is set to double Besiktas to attract the French Samir Nasri. The midfielder Manchester City (29) will fly on Tuesday to Andalusia where he will be loaned a year (with purchase option). Discussions focused on recent hours the distribution of wages abroad. The Sevilla FC Monchi will have been the most convincing to the leaders of the English club.

Nasri, who did not rule Besiktas himself was attracted by the prospect of joining the club triple European champion, and work under the orders of Jorge Sampaoli. The Marseillais knows the challenge: to revive after last season marked by injuries.

What does loaning Nasri to Seville (probably paying % of his wages) do for us exactly?
The squad has to be trimmed, If not Nasri, Mangala , Bony, then who ? Personally I'd rather keep Nasri and move Toure out, but Toure doesn't seem willing to go.

The squad has to be trimmed, If not Nasri, Mangala , Bony, then who ? Personally I'd rather keep Nasri and move Toure out, but Toure doesn't seem willing to go.
Then Yaya with the EDS .. would much rather Samir after his excellent cameo Sunday AND looking mean and lean and fitter than I´ve ever seen him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.