CL stand closures v BMG and Celtic

I suslt take about half a dozen people to the Champs League home games who aren't Blues but quite like City. I welcome the bundles prices but I think this will leave less time to buy for the likes of myself who invite a few colleagues to the games. The upshot could be a smaller crowd for BMG than last season.

*Tin foil hat time*

Is this a club arse covering exercise to stop UEFA fining us for something else that spurious?

This is a joke.
Totally agree with comments re the Celtic game - if we don't think we can sell the tickets give the top tier to them.
We complain as supporters there's no atmosphere - a top tier of Jocks would guarantee that. Bring it on
Fucking hell what have we become. Mercenary fans to do our atmosphere now.

Saw this coming in 11/12 as singing fans started to get priced out in favour of tourists and day-trippers that will splash £6.50 out for a pie ffs. Kippax corner gradually got quieter each season and now I'm lucky to hear anything from them in a game. Things like this genuinely make me want us to go back to being shit again - too late now though. Suppose however you get the success your fanbase changes and we're in sport to compete but fuck me, what has happened to us. A glass tunnel ffs.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Got to be for aways. Perhaps sense has been seen and theyre not getting prime seats any more.
if they're all together, that's prime seats for an away support as they can make a lot of noise. Take for example Camp Nou if you want to limit the impact of the away support.

Think it's pretty obvious that we are handing over the whole of the upper south to the more noisy German and Celtic support in order to open the whole of levels one and two to City fans and try and gain an advantage atmosphere wise.

Think it's pretty obvious that we are handing over the whole of the upper south to the more noisy German and Celtic support in order to open the whole of levels one and two to City fans and try and gain an advantage atmosphere wise.
In my email it says it's shut when we were moved for the league cup semi final against Everton when they had the whole 3rd tier it said it was being given over to the away fans,so i'm assuming the whole tier is not being given to them.

And how hard would it have been to explain that in the email? Not very!

I think a few on here are jumping the gun. The stand will be for away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.