Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

It's a bit different. Most players get away with swearing in frustration at the referee but looking down a camera and yelling an unprovoked "fuck you" essentially to a live to audience isn't really going to be ignored, as it proved.

I think you have missed my point. Referees have been instructed to take action against that sort of dissent , have they not ? Respect campaign ???

Rooney is a serial abuser , and England captain , who regularly ignores the directive, and referees are compliant in allowing him to do it . Why is that ? Favourable treatment / FA directive ?

Shouldn't he be setting an example instead of behaving in such a manner ?

I have just sent the following comment to BBC Sport regarding the lack of reporting on the Halsey story:

"Can you please explain why after 8 hours, BBC still have no reporting on a huge news story.
Ex referee Halsey has tweeted;
1. "I have been in that situation when I have seen an incident and been told to say I haven't seen it.'
and 2. "To be fair to the FA... it's not them. It comes from within the PGMOL."
In reply, Gary Neville has tweeted that
1. "I've spoken with Mark. Verified the statement . Huge problem!!!"
2. "I always thought refs might play the "didn't see it card" to protect themselves but never instruction from above!! #naivegary."
and 3. "An official in high ranking place has told a referee to lie so that a player gets banned!!" and there could be "no rug to sweep this under."
Since then, nothing whatsoever from the BBC!"

I have just sent the following comment to BBC Sport regarding the lack of reporting on the Halsey story:

"Can you please explain why after 8 hours, BBC still have no reporting on a huge news story.
Ex referee Halsey has tweeted;
1. "I have been in that situation when I have seen an incident and been told to say I haven't seen it.'
and 2. "To be fair to the FA... it's not them. It comes from within the PGMOL."
In reply, Gary Neville has tweeted that
1. "I've spoken with Mark. Verified the statement . Huge problem!!!"
2. "I always thought refs might play the "didn't see it card" to protect themselves but never instruction from above!! #naivegary."
and 3. "An official in high ranking place has told a referee to lie so that a player gets banned!!" and there could be "no rug to sweep this under."
Since then, nothing whatsoever from the BBC!"
dont be impatient mate, gotta have a meeting with the guys at the swamp first, make sure all the rags bigwigs can attend first,

A few sleepless nights ahead for one or two whilst they get their stories straight.

Careless of Halsey allowing his account to be hacked in that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.