Do you enjoy your job?

Most days yes,, my customer is challenging but I'm easily bored so take each day as it comes..

Considering retirement in around two years so I'll think of that during the down days

I'm one of the lucky few who has always enjoyed working life.

Now semi-retired, working freelance for 30 to 50 days a year, so brilliant work/life balance.

american-gigolo.38026.jpg

love it.......get to watch sport all day, work when I want for how long I want

I absolutely love mine. I like to grasp it with both hands and get as much out of it as I can. It's hard at times, but I make sure I shaft others.

Oh sorry - job? I thought you said 'nob'. Nah, my job's shit.

I enjoy the work - done it years for various employers. Enjoy the people I work with and for the most part the people I meet - however....... the wankers I work for - management - have to be the worst I have encountered. Over the years its got "produce more for less and with less" and I am sure most on here will recognise that but being ordered about by people who THINK they know my job...... drives me frigging mad. Usually I would just jump ship and go elsewhere as I have done in the past but winding down to retirement now - 5 to 8 years off in reality however with a fair wind and decent manipulation of a quite decent pension pot I may be creative enough to do something about it.

It will be a shame because as I say its the clowns calling the shots who have spoiled it - bet I am not alone with that sentiment though

Na. My job was bullshit, sat at a desk. I almost died this time last year so life's too short. I'm getting a science PhD. My job will be studying polar bears, the great barrier reef, or the rainforest. Not sat on my arse on a computer at a desk dealing with cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.