Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

I think he's one of the better refs out there, doing an incredibly difficult job pretty well a lot of the time.

But, more than this, I think he sees his role in protecting the interests of the Premier League's most important franchisee - i.e. the rags - over-and-above anything else, including how he applies the laws of the game.

Every game we have as him being the ref there is controversial talking points about him against us esp the big games he gets with us . Every fucking time so it's not just arrrrrrrrrrrr it happens to all clubs . It may do with other clubs as well but this shit stain is our stone in our shoe

I wonder which 2 teams have fared best in matches reffed by Clattenburg between the big boys in the last 5 years?

Oh look, it's Rags and Scousepool. Purely coincidence of course ha ha....

qri5pi.jpg

I wonder which 2 teams have fared best in matches reffed by Clattenburg between the big boys in the last 5 years?

Oh look, it's Rags and Scousepool. Purely coincidence of course ha ha....

qri5pi.jpg

Give it a few posts and one of the apologists will be here to put you right.

Clattencunt, thinks he's bigger than any club he refs for, and all the clubs he refs for are talking about him. What the supporters are saying is "for fucks sake, not that jumped up balding rag **** again".

Yeah, but he reffed the 1-6..
It should have been 10. Fucking would been if he'd given that penalty as well and Anderson had rightly seen a second yellow later in the game.

Only ref left in the league I have any time for is Mike Dean and he's on some weird kind of crusade to show how stupid the directives are when they're not enforced this season. Really wouldn't want him reffing on Saturday with their height advantage, he'd find too many excuses to give a penalty their way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.