Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

Good point & well made. I think the gist of this thread is that either the rules need changing so they can be applied to all incidents or the referees need automating. I want the latter, because no matter how good a human referee is, he will always make mistakes or errors of judgement as it's human nature.
this is NOT "human error" this is cheating. he and his linesmen are cheats.

12038526_10208236381852287_8431918145004348505_n.jpg

Clattencunt, thinks he's bigger than any club he refs for, and all the clubs he refs for are talking about him. What the supporters are saying is "for fucks sake, not that jumped up balding southern rag **** again" . Daft fucking arsehole, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

The worst refereeing performance I have ever seen was the one from Clattenburg for the Chelsea v Rags match in 2012/13. It was a very important match as Chelsea would have gone top, with us 2nd and the rags would have gone 4 points behind. Chelsea were bossing the game until Clattenburg game some unbelievable decisions, reducing Chelsea to 9 men and the rags went top. The rest is history.

I'm not sure it was as bad as Riley in the Utd-Arsenal match (pizzagate). I'm sure someone can post the youtube link of organised assault, but if there's highlights of both, it might be fun to compare!

There's another one that sticks out for me which pre-dates all of those. January 2009 - Stoke away. We lost 1-0 and SWP was retrospectively charged for an innocuous flick at Delap. Now perhaps he shouldn't have done it but the fact that Delap had just gone through the back of him and then smashed the ball into him from point blank range while he lay on the floor - which seemed to prompt the flick of the boot - tells me that if anything, SWP showed remarkable restraint yet he copped a 3 match ban for it.

The worst thing about this was Ronaldo did it 2-3 times in a row and nothing was done about it.

Can anybody remember Riley's penalty stats at the Swamp? Dodgy does not do them justice.

Mr. Clattenburg is a very fair & unbiased referee, if the figures I have seen today are correct from last season.

Apparently, his last 3 games with us have resulted in a win, a draw & a lose. Cannot be any more neutral facts dont lie.

Oh but hold on. The 5 with the rags have seen them win 3 & draw the other 2. No defeats.

Last 2 swamp derbies City lost 4-2 & drew 0-0. No defeats for rags again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.