Help For an Ex-Collegue

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
I worked in the UK some time ago with a great bunch of guys that I still keep in touch with. One of the guys shocked me about 5 years ago by having a full sex change, the operation to give him lady bits etc, he (she) sent some pictures and she looks surprisingly female.
I had a disturbing message from her yesterday, she is currently on holiday with her guy, they have been together for about 3 years, her guy keeps looking at her feet and making comment, this as you can imagine is upsetting her and she is asking me for advice. Even though she loves her guy and overlooks what she refers to his shortcomings, I guess that is a euphemism for a micro penis, she is at here wits end.
Can you please help me out with some suggestions as to what I should tell her?

Was waiting for the obligatory parody thread, thanks op. Only on Bluemoon.

I worked in the UK some time ago with a great bunch of guys that I still keep in touch with. One of the guys shocked me about 5 years ago by having a full sex change, the operation to give him lady bits etc, he (she) sent some pictures and she looks surprisingly female.
I had a disturbing message from her yesterday, she is currently on holiday with her guy, they have been together for about 3 years, her guy keeps looking at her feet and making comment, this as you can imagine is upsetting her and she is asking me for advice. Even though she loves her guy and overlooks what she refers to his shortcomings, I guess that is a euphemism for a micro penis, she is at here wits end.
Can you please help me out with some suggestions as to what I should tell her?
Tell her to dump the moaning blue c**t ; )

Don't wear sandals. Plus;

This thread needs pictures.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.