NFL fantasy football 16

Didn't Rivers throw 5 or 6 touchdowns in a single game last season, I know Big Ben did for sure but I seem to remember Rivers having a golden day.

Edit it was 4 lol

Rivers is a superstar that unfortunately for him landed on the shittiest organisation going (ok maybe not Browns bad, but bad). It almost makes me cry to hear the way people talk about him because he's better than Eli and Big Ben but he's spent most of his career being coached by Norval Turner and Mike McCoy at a team owned by the Spanos family.

If you look in our league he is rated 2nd from last years stats on the scoring possibilities in the bluemoon league, one place ahead of Brees ironically.

It kind of makes me think of Ken O'Brien at the jets, always labeled as "not Dan Marinio" who the jets passed on and obviously went on to be one of the best QB's of all time if not the best but KO'B was a very good QB in his own right and much under valued.

Now another manager thought he saw some weird stuff going on aside from the crash in the last 3 rounds but after going through the draft round by round there was no double picks in the same round by any team, so not quite sure what he had seen, they are there for everybody to look at in the draft recap page/heading.

I got an A grade projected to come second with a 9/5 record

Yeah for some reason during the draft it was showing the person with pick #3 selecting #4 as well. That's why I was confused. Probably just a glitch.

I would imagine it must have been that then and coupled with the crash towards the end not what you would normally expect from NFL.COM who are usually the height of professionalism

Sorry I missed the draft, everyone. The perils of holiday traveling.

Auto-draft did me good though! Wow. Little shaky at RB and not deep at WR, but the fact I have Dalton while Brady is suspended AND Gronk? Gold.

I would join another if people got together enough managers, odd we were struggling for 10 and now we would have had 12, it starts Thursday lol

Blueband Brother may be interested it is hard to know, he missed the other league as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.