NFL fantasy football 16

Oh man I would've done 2 with you guys but I didn't even realize the second one was going on until too late.

First league should be fun though!
Well, we stell need at least one to start drafting since there're just three of us, so feel free to join! I think we can pick a better time to start this time.

Well some other mug can fucking run one next year, more bleating and moaning goes on in here than ever needs to be said.

For one thing your fucking QB hasn't even played before you make comparisons, the only things forgot to change was an additional point for attempted/completed throws, runs and receptions and are you seriously telling me that Brees is not going to attempt to throw the ball 40 times and complete at least 20 of them when he plays ? That will be more than half of Newton's score without any TD points added, maybe your oppo will come on and have a moan about it as well.

FYI I couldn't set it back to default with the press of a single button as that option wasn't there to select, so I tried to reset it back to default from memory and forgot two things big boo hoo's

Last edited:
Oh and it can't be altered after it has started or if you can the option is evading my search for it in the settings, not that I am arsed about it anyways.

Well some other mug can fucking run one next year, more bleating and moaning goes on in here than ever needs to be said.

For one thing your fucking QB hasn't even played before you make comparisons, the only things forgot to change was an additional point for attempted/completed throws, runs and receptions and are you seriously telling me that Brees is not going to attempt to throw the ball 40 times and complete at least 20 of them when he plays ? That will be more than half of Newton's score without any TD points added, maybe your oppo will come on and have a moan about it as well.

FYI I couldn't set it back to default with the press of a single button as that option wasn't there to select, so I tried to reset it back to default from memory and forgot two things big boo hoo's

It just looks really unbalanced, I mean how has Jonathan Stewart earned 21.4 points with just 64 rushing yards and Kelvin Benjamin earned 21.1 with 91 receiving yards and 1 touchdown? I understand what you mean about the other quarterback not playing but the effectiveness of other positions in comparison with the quarterbacks now looks quite disproportionate. Cam Newton by no means had a good game either last night, I assume he was rewarded for his rushing touchdown which now suggests that Cam Newton, RG3 types are more effective. Most people prefer standard becuase we know what we are getting.

What would you like me to do about it now ?

As for that matter the rules were laid out and any single one of you could have spotted the mistake, I changed all the other things back, if only there was a reset button to restore it back to default but there wasn't.

Also the points scoring was mentioned well before the draft but no fucker could be arsed to talk about it until the day of the draft, which incidentally was a day I was still trying to get folk to join up.

At the end of the day it is done and can not be changed live with it or don't it hardly matters it is a stupid fantasy football comp not world politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.