Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
IE someone from the club.

Has any football fan died at a game due to adverse weather conditions which was not there fault? I doubt it. If the weather is shit take a few extra precautions but people are so molly coddled now the authorities are petrified that someone will do something stupid.

You keep blaming someone from the club. MEN quotes,
UEFA officials took the decision to postpone the game at 7.25pm following extensive pitch inspections.

UEFA reps meeting at 9pm to make decision, BMG want early as poss KO - Cheeseman on Twitter

Midday day tomorrow has to be the correct time to play this match. In all fairness, I think BMG should take priority over us, they'll want to get back home and ready for the weekend.

I'd hope if it was the other way round BMG would go for the earlier kick off.

IE someone from the club.

Has any football fan died at a game due to adverse weather conditions which was not there fault? I doubt it. If the weather is shit take a few extra precautions but people are so molly coddled now the authorities are petrified that someone will do something stupid.
Don't overly disagree mate got to ground through worst of it only to turn round and head back home, Lightnings appears to be finished now ( I can see stadium in the distance from back windows) an hours postponement may very well have been the best decision especially for those from Germany or City fans who've travelled a distance.

over 20,000 at sheff wed v bristol city , similar torrential downpours , they delayed the kick off until 8pm , why couldnt they delay ours ,for half an hour , and play the game , you would think most of the supporters are within 30 minutes of the stadium , now they will be lucky to get 20,000 for a 5pm kick of tomorrow , its will be the referee / UEFA's / decision , they really couldnt give a shite about supporters , as we very well know , with the Moscow fiasco.
this is UEFA were talking about they dont give a feck about us fans especially ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.