Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nights in a row out on the piss with City. Looking forward to Wednesday as well now. Was in the Able Heywood since 4.30pm. from 6.30 to 7.15 it was looking ominous and nobody was moving. Looking at phones, twitter etc. When we saw the pitch and trams stopped it was all over. A few more then home. Didnt help the trains back were also cancelled to Macc.
Ended up at a wedding I had dodged out of in shorts and a sky blue polo shirt at 9pm. The Mrs was a little miffed. Not half as miffed when I said take two tomorrow.

You will get your refunds, calm down. The club are making the best of a shite situation, there is a huge amount of pressure from uefa and it was out of our hands. Chill.

Well, if it was anything like the cataclysm that hit Bournemouth today, then I'm not surprised it got called off. Loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard. Damn near jumped out of my chair. Set car alarms off in the car park opposite. Effing horrendous. And it was supposed to be a nice day! Trust me, Bournemouth wouldn't have got much training in today.

What happens if an old guy has a heart attack at any match at 85mins and needs admitting?

They'd be fucked then due to traffic chaos at the ground. We shall just ignore the medical facilities at the ground for all our hypotheticals eh.
Bell end central

Well I'm bored and hap a nice nap this afternoon in the sun so I was awake for the game so may as well make use of my energy.

I also cancelled a meal with the Mrs for the football and rearranged for tomorrow, which I've now cancelled again. So it's probably gonna cost me a pair of high heels for her to keep the peace.

And it's not really a bee in my bonnet, I just like to make people think about their throwaway remarks when it's based on bollocks.

I can understand why a club H and S rep would be nervous, but they aren't thinking about traveling fans in the least, they are worried about anything that may happen on club property. They couldn't give a fuck what happens to the poor **** that has to travel back over the Pennines to West Yorkshire tonight.
im sure if they had a fuck to give they would more than likely give one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.