The South Stand Tonight And The Drum

The people moaning about the drum are exactly what's wrong with our support. This whole too cool for a drum mentality. Maybe we wouldn't need one if you actually bothered to sing, I saw people last night who only found their voice when singing some crap song about the drum. Those people are the problem not the drum.

The drum when used correctly is a very powerful tool, it creates a tempo and it's loud enough to get songs going single-handedly. The guy playing the drum needs some lessons though, don't just bang it incessantly like a child with a new toy.

Think the drum was a great and got quite a few joining in with the singing and anything that helps the atmosphere is worth a try. Think the club should also consider a guiet area where no singing shouting or loud talking is aloud we could call it the north and west stand. Fans complaining about noise at a football match its not a fuckiny library.

Not usually a fan of drums but the way it was used in the first half last night was great. It's a yes from me.

The people moaning about the drum are exactly what's wrong with our support. This whole too cool for a drum mentality. Maybe we wouldn't need one if you actually bothered to sing, I saw people last night who only found their voice when singing some crap song about the drum. Those people are the problem not the drum.

The drum when used correctly is a very powerful tool, it creates a tempo and it's loud enough to get songs going single-handedly. The guy playing the drum needs some lessons though, don't just bang it incessantly like a child with a new toy.
like the death star

From my point of view there's good noise and there's fucking annoying noise.

Drums fall under the latter category when the dull thud is all you can hear non stop for an hour. People can sing, did sing and will continue to sing without it.

Is there any chance we could get a bass guitar and a couple of electric guitars to go with the drum? If that works out move up to a full 50 piece orchestra? Have our "White Album" moment.

Couldn't hear the drum from where I was sat, but I could see it, and for the first time this season the South Stand support was really good. I think the performance helped, but plenty of times we've won games and it's been quiet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.