Kieran Tierney

Everybody calm down! He plays in the spl ffs! He's a decent player but not for us. Let swansea or hull sign him

Everybody calm down! He plays in the spl ffs! He's a decent player but not for us. Let swansea or hull sign him
Usually I would agree with you but from what I have seen he has impressed and two of my best mates are Celtic season ticket holders (not delusional ones they admit they would struggle at championship level as they are lacking depth and quality in a number of areas) and they tell me it's only a matter of time before Tierney is playing at the top level he is head and shoulders above the league. If I'm honest I think he will end up here we have scouted him alot, it's an area we could do with fresh blood and we have a great relationship with Celtic.

I thought he looked out of his depth tbh, Sterling gave him a complete roasting and he couldn't do a thing to stop him. Maybe he's shown himself to be a good prospect in other games, but I saw nothing the other night to suggest he's anywhere near our level.

Just watching the match and was reminded of this , wonder of we are still interested. Probably be worth 50m in a few years

He has the makings of a good fullback and will at least reach the level of Bertrand who we are linked with, his ceiling is a little higher but he has to make the next step to find that out.

He has the makings of a good fullback and will at least reach the level of Bertrand who we are linked with

Been watching him for over a year now and I've got to say that, if he carries on developing at the same rate, he will be on a whole other planet to Bertrand and is not far off him now. I'd be much more excited if we signed this lad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.