United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
the greed of some people ????????????

tax is for the the real people of this country and the rich still have to dodge and use every loop hole to fuck over the UK people shocking
That's what I don't get, beyond a few millions the incremental value of more wealth is not that much, surely you can give 40-50% without any drop in your lifestyle.

More than greed it's sheer stupidity.

You have to factor in the agents and financial advisors and their desire for commission. I'm not defending greed and least of all Rooney but there is a lot of ill informed bollocks spouted in the media about tax evasion which is often confused with tax avoidance, which is legal, whatever the morality of it may be. Tax laws need tightening to stop greedy bastards exploiting the loopholes

That's what I don't get, beyond a few millions the incremental value of more wealth is not that much, surely you can give 40-50% without any drop in your lifestyle.

More than greed it's sheer stupidity.

its like a slap on the hand for them cunts the law is hell bent on punishment for the working class for breaking tax laws
but cunts like (rooney) and the rest think that they are above the laws in the uk and can do what they like and then fucking to monaco or some other tax haven after making there millions from the people of the uk

I got a bit depressed in work yesterday when I realised that since the start of this season, Rooney has earnt more than I will earn working the rest of my life, I've got about 25years till I retire

Rughead need to get Rosie in to clear up the mess. It worked a treat against HRMC in the past....

Any chance a mod could delete 500 pages from this thread so we don't look too obsessed? Bit rich from me I know, but you can only ask.
It is due a cull before it takes the servers down when we go 3 up in 10 minutes at the Camp Nou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.