Does anyone travel from Altrincham or nearby?...

bluechaos

Hi,

Looking to see if there are any fellow blues who travel from Altrincham? bit sad but I'm a season ticket holder who used to go with my dad, he's now to old to go (prefers the comfort of his armchair) My sister had a ticket for a few years but has just had her first child, most of my friends are reds or don't like football so I usually go on my own nowadays

Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? I live not far from Altrincham so anyone who wants to share lifts every now and then or maybe go for a pint and talk footy before the game.

I'm mid thirties and fairly normal i think haha

Hi,

Looking to see if there are any fellow blues who travel from Altrincham? bit sad but I'm a season ticket holder who used to go with my dad, he's now to old to go (prefers the comfort of his armchair) My sister had a ticket for a few years but has just had her first child, most of my friends are reds or don't like football so I usually go on my own nowadays

Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? I live not far from Altrincham so anyone who wants to share lifts every now and then or maybe go for a pint and talk footy before the game.

I'm mid thirties and fairly normal i think haha

Hi mate I live in timperely go all the home games with family most of the time but sometimes just me and my son ( he's 7 ) do you go to any away games ??

Hi mate I live in timperely go all the home games with family most of the time but sometimes just me and my son ( he's 7 ) do you go to any away games ??

No don't get to many away games nowadays due to my job, find it hard enough getting the home games off, but I get to the odd away game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.