Barcelona

It was quiet on the streets of Barcelona last night. Not many blues about, the usual collection of Nigerian brass and the odd pick pocket. I do like this city though, it does have a vibe and an energy. I'm going for a shite now before Merv wakes up, I don't fancy following his music. A fate worse than death...

Met Mike Summerbee in the airport last night, all our lot had arrived at the same time off a separate flight. Really nice fella, had a good chat.

Bit quiet last night near Ramblas, where's everyone heading this afternoon/tonight?

Lots of blues in Placa Real just off Las ramblas
Was there for an hour or two. Very few blues compared to last time. I'll be surprised if there's more than a couple of thousand at the match. Sat in a bar near the Nou Camp after watching second half of U19s. No blues at all, just Barca. Is there a bar near the stadium where blues are?

Just got back from Barcelona yesterday afternoon,what a fantastic trip me n Mrs had,everything about the trip was fantastic apart from the match experience,why the fuck do you have to go through all that security nonsense,r ridiculous all them clowns who got bullied at school puffing their chests out thinking they are important,them pricks who are employed by City included! It's putting me right off going to the match these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.