Oh what a night....

Now I don't know if this song has been aired before last night but just wanted to say a huge well done to the 5 or 6 lads who were about 8 rows down from the back in 332 for constantly pushing this.

Just before half time it reached it's cresendo. My only disappointment was that the full City end didn't hammer this song for the entire second half. It'd have been epic to have it constantly going and straight through their goal.

"Oh what a night,
Watching City on a Wednesday night,
You play Thursday 'cos you're fucking shite,
What a feeling what a night."

Couldn't make out the words where we were in E335 which probably had a bearing on it not carrying across the whole end but as you say they made a great effort keeping it going.

I only found out what was being sung when I saw that video of the concourse earlier today. Class song, but I do think it's being sung way too quick and I reckon a version slowed down to the speed of the actual song without the clapping might be better. I'll try and get it going at the Hawthorns on Saturday.

Utd fans are truly a special breed

zoffh5.jpg

What's this about city fans smashing up the toilets in the away end?

Not a good reflection on our club

I've seen the pics on Twitter. Do stewards/security not check the toilets at the swamp? the damage in them pics took quite some time to do.

Maybe searching for bombs. Some footage on Twitter with people easily identifiable, not the brightest obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.