Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering they know more about him than i do, and Guardiola has forgotten more about coaching than i know, then i have to have trust in the way they handle him. And the 4 nowt result backs that up.

We are agreed on that he knows his stuff does Pep. It was only a matter of time that someone got a spanking and that was WBA on Saturday,

Like to see the lad get some playing time. He looks like he has everything in control and Pablo and Sagna are about 7000 years between them and a replacement looking around 30 odd million

b833199f1ebd2e43e440312a0c089213.jpg
Wowsa!!!

Like to see the lad get some playing time. He looks like he has everything in control and Pablo and Sagna are about 7000 years between them and a replacement looking around 30 odd million

Yes.

Needs to be playing at least 10-15 games this season.

Words can't describe how much I'd love to see Maffeo given a chance. I don't see it happening but how amazing would it be!!

Words can't describe how much I'd love to see Maffeo given a chance. I don't see it happening but how amazing would it be!!

Words can't describe sounds rather melodramatic. I mean what has Maffeo done as in what makes him different than any other youth product and especially the ones who have spend a lot more years at our academy and are from the Manchester region?
And rather than sounding like a doom-monger, why don't you see this happening? I mean other than the lad got 95 minutes in a derby at Old Shitford (hardly like been given a chance now is it?), what has Maffeo done for you to be sure Maffeo won't be given another chance?
Maybe you should just walk up to the CFA, put your arms around the lad and tell him to pack his bag and move to another club. Or ask the board to sack Pep because he won't give Maffeo a chance. Seriously mate, I mean se-ri-ous-ly.

Words can't describe sounds rather melodramatic. I mean what has Maffeo done as in what makes him different than any other youth product and especially the ones who have spend a lot more years at our academy and are from the Manchester region?
And rather than sounding like a doom-monger, why don't you see this happening? I mean other than the lad got 95 minutes in a derby at Old Shitford (hardly like been given a chance now is it?), what has Maffeo done for you to be sure Maffeo won't be given another chance?
Maybe you should just walk up to the CFA, put your arms around the lad and tell him to pack his bag and move to another club. Or ask the board to sack Pep because he won't give Maffeo a chance. Seriously mate, I mean se-ri-ous-ly.

Based on?

I'm pretty sure he's just talking about getting a chance tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.