Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

I've been amongst the Celtic fans in Glasgow, Dublin and Manchester over the years most of the little trouble I've seen was caused by Celts from England and Ireland. Most of the Scottish lads were just out to see the game and have a good laugh.

"Little" trouble in Dublin was caused by Derry coming down,Scotch lads that day were excellent

Blocks 317 & 318 in the South Stand 3rd tier now up on the planner
I said when the draw was made it will be a sell out and I still stand by that. There are very few seats together now in all but one block at the family end corner. Since the blocks went on sale late yesterday there have been 100s sold again. Going to be a great atmosphere

Good to see it selling well.

It always makes me laugh the absolute outrage of some when they have to move for a game though.

I get liking the specific view point, although I myself like to move around, but when people call it a disgrace I just find it funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.