Burnley away tickets on sale from Monday.

Burnley still outclasses you holiday destination of Blackpool, but where doesn't? :)

You can get a decent pint in Burnley also.

The miners offers a fine undercover slurp and the cricket club remains neutral.
But it's an early kick off so maybe the spoons big window for a full Lancashire and in keeping with the local area a scoop or two of Devils backbone IPA.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g503927-Activities-Burnley_Lancashire_England.html

It is a scintilating place but they don't sell rock ?

The miners offers a fine undercover slurp and the cricket club remains neutral.
But it's an early kick off so maybe the spoons big window for a full Lancashire and in keeping with the local area a scoop or two of Devils backbone IPA.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g503927-Activities-Burnley_Lancashire_England.html

It is a scintilating place but they don't sell rock ?
Have you had the email from t'Burnley telling you you had better not be City fans?

Have you had the email from t'Burnley telling you you had better not be City fans?

No mate we collected our tickets bare footed in dungarees.
Didn't cut our toe nails for 8 weeks and it worked a treat.
Wife in the background kept pointing at the sky grunting .. plane !

Last edited by a moderator:

No mate we collected our tickets bare footed in dungarees.
Didn't cut our toe nails for 8 weeks and it worked a treat.
Wife in the background kept pointing at the sky grunting .. plane !

I know of this email, ehehe, and appreciate the sophisticated suggestion above, ah haah

- and I expect I'll have an extra ticket (which I've PM'd a few of you about) come tomorrow morning, so if anyone would like it please PM me for further details & arrangements etc

was over in Gladbach sill cannot get ticket for Burnley. PM me if any no shows, last min work, hangovers, post Black Friday blues, pre cyber Monday nerves. :)

I am at the ground, minus two tickets.. (long story) and now looking for one, if anyone has anything, anywhere, please shoot me a message... Mayo, I'm sorry I missed your post.. arrrgghhhh...

.. am going to scout around but will check back in here in around ten thirty..

(I can't believe this)

sorted

:o)))

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.