City players who polarised opinion

Steve McMahon - was at an away game in London, Wimbledon I think, when he committed a foul and all the Blues were chanting "send him off"

The comments about Mark Ward are very interesting as I was only talking about him the other day. I remember being down at the Maine Road tunnel before he had even kicked a ball in anger for us. A certain female fan well known for obsessing over players/phoning in radio stations etc etc was giving him absolute dogs abuse and I really felt sorry for the guy.

Decent little player for us and scored some vital, vital goals.

Balotelli for sure in recent years. Him with Tevez workrate would be a frightening player. Mad Mario did have some terrific moments (Why Always He, Italy v Germany and a certain assist to Aguero) but he didn't always deliver. I found his behaviour to be puerile. That of an attention seeking child. A spoilt one too.

Anelka always struck me as being a wanker. Goals aside, he'd given up before he left for Turkey and his career finishing with an anti-Semitic gesture spoke volumes. Perhaps Jewish people haven't suffered enough over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.