Argument over seat on train

I know. You made that clear earlier.

I like you too.

It must be awful to have a catchphrase. I remember seeing an interview with Harry Enfield who said it was hard work sometimes pretending that the person telling him 'you didnt wanna do that' or shouting loads of money whenever he was paying for something, was the first person who had ever said it to him and that it was funny.

It must be even harder for you as I know what you really mean when you tell people you like them.

Haha! "you should show an example woman".

I remember a few years a go travelling back (Christmas eve I think) from London to Manchester, lots of trains were cancelled, luckily mine wasn't and had a seat due to my reservation. The train became stupidly crowded with people stood in the aisles. I voluntarily gave my seat to this lady, I couldn't face the shame being sat in a cushty seat whilst others were standing.
It gets easy after living in London for 6 months

It must be awful to have a catchphrase. I remember seeing an interview with Harry Enfield who said it was hard work sometimes pretending that the person telling him 'you didnt wanna do that' or shouting loads of money whenever he was paying for something, was the first person who had ever said it to him and that it was funny.

It must be even harder for you as I know what you really mean when you tell people you like them.
I like you.

I like you too Lakey. Even though you're a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.