Hull (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Nolito and Sterling get along fine after their political argument... heard Raheem's not happy about Nolito's left wing tendencies because he himself is on the far right.

I'm not sure if I'm come to the right place for this but I think we should give an extra special sing to the brave man and our most consistent performer... Big Fernandinho. What happened here was a complete farcical joke of corrupt injustice, for absolutely nothing. Look at what happened, Dinho was stood there, doing NOTHING and that coward Fabragas runs up and snipes him across the face with an open palm woman slap. Now look, if that twat does that to me, he better hope he paralyses my ass, because afterwards, I get up, I kill him standing. Fernandinho did what anyone of us would done in that situation, he grabbed that prick by the throat and choke slammed him into the crowed, it was a classy thing to do in my opinion. And Fabregas didn't even have the minerals to look him in the eyes before he got his ass handed to him, he just looked down and said I'm sorry and pissed his keks. Then, Diego Costa gets brave, sniffs a line, and thinks he's a small tactical army unit. I'm telling you if Dinho hadn't had been held back he would have tomb stoned that pussy Diego Costa right back to Columbia. For me, the man Dinho needs a huge amount of respect for what he did, and he needs the loudest cheer from the boys today. I for one will be singing his name throughout the entire game and putting a bet on that he scores.

I'm not sure if I'm come to the right place for this but I think we should give an extra special sing to the brave man and our most consistent performer... Big Fernandinho. What happened here was a complete farcical joke of corrupt injustice, for absolutely nothing. Look at what happened, Dinho was stood there, doing NOTHING and that coward Fabragas runs up and snipes him across the face with an open palm woman slap. Now look, if that twat does that to me, he better hope he paralyses my ass, because afterwards, I get up, I kill him standing. Fernandinho did what anyone of us would done in that situation, he grabbed that prick by the throat and choke slammed him into the crowed, it was a classy thing to do in my opinion. And Fabregas didn't even have the minerals to look him in the eyes before he got his ass handed to him, he just looked down and said I'm sorry and pissed his keks. Then, Diego Costa gets brave, sniffs a line, and thinks he's a small tactical army unit. I'm telling you if Dinho hadn't had been held back he would have tomb stoned that pussy Diego Costa right back to Columbia. For me, the man Dinho needs a huge amount of respect for what he did, and he needs the loudest cheer from the boys today. I for one will be singing his name throughout the entire game and putting a bet on that he scores.
You've been watching too much WWF or hit the mulled wine early

Good man.

H

Haha, I enjoyed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.