Liverpool away travel

The ticket office have tweeted that a few tickets are available to season card holders who attend in person at the etihad.

I just rang the ticket office now, they have about 20 tickets available. But wouldn't sell one to me, as i don't have 13000 points. I asked if they would reduce the points criteria. He said probably not, they would just leave the tickets unsold, and have 20 empty seats :-(
If anyone is willing to buy one for me, i would meet you in Liverpool or at the ground !

I just rang the ticket office now, they have about 20 tickets available. But wouldn't sell one to me, as i don't have 13000 points. I asked if they would reduce the points criteria. He said probably not, they would just leave the tickets unsold, and have 20 empty seats :-(
If anyone is willing to buy one for me, i would meet you in Liverpool or at the ground !

Thats utter madness!! Theres blues with lower points crying out for tickets as well.

I don't understand that post re points earlier?

You only have to have a seasoncard to get the additional tickets not points. Although they're sold out now mate

I don't understand that post re points earlier?

You only have to have a seasoncard to get the additional tickets not points. Although they're sold out now mate

If you're on about my post re points ? Then that is what the lad said to me, over the phone. Maybe he got his info wrong ! If he has, then he's cost me the chance of going to the game, the twat !!!

If you're on about my post re points ? Then that is what the lad said to me, over the phone. Maybe he got his info wrong ! If he has, then he's cost me the chance of going to the game, the twat !!!

Plenty of people on FB who were planning to go the ticket office and those who went all said that you only needed a seasoncard. Sorry if it had cost you mate but that's what the ticket office is like! Madness!

After 1 adult for Liverpool can collect anywhere in the northwest with cash. Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.