Frank Lampard - sacked by Everton

DTKOAG

Listening to him tonight I think he will become a great manager for the future.
He's free so I would suggest our club bring him in on some capacity similar to what we did with Vieira.
Definitely worth the effort as he oozes class and our young players would learn so much.

Listening to him tonight I think he will become a great manager for the future.
He's free so I would suggest our club bring him in on some capacity similar to what we did with Vieira.
Definitely worth the effort as he oozes class and our young players would learn so much.

He is a classy man. I think that showed in the send off the fans gave him when he played his last game. I think it made a real impression on him and he really enjoyed his season at City. It was good to have him and Sinclair fighting our corner tonight.

He is a classy man. I think that showed in the send off the fans gave him when he played his last game. I think it made a real impression on him and he really enjoyed his season at City. It was good to have him and Sinclair fighting our corner tonight.
You can hear it in everything he says about us he had a blast of a year and is very fond of city and the fans. I'd be amazed if Chelsea don't see that as well though and employ him as he is Chelsea through and through.

It makes a change of having a balanced pundit (although it would be a test if we played Chelsea) but he definitely finished as a player,

He's a very unusual man for an ex footballer. He's intelligent, articulate, and has no particular axe to grind. He makes a refreshing change. I just hope that he continues in the same vein and doesn't let the media misquoting him affect what he says in the future.

He's a very unusual man for an ex footballer. He's intelligent, articulate, and has no particular axe to grind. He makes a refreshing change. I just hope that he continues in the same vein and doesn't let the media misquoting him affect what he says in the future.

Spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.