Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unplayable for the majority tonight and my man of the match.

Superb Razz lad.

Thought he was excellent tonight. A constant threat going forward, but a lot of his defensive work goes unnoticed too. He's really stepped up this season, and it's hard to believe that he's still only 22.

I think Sterling is an amazing player but best player in the league? With Sanchez, Mane and Hazard in the form they are in? Big call

But you are my favourite kind of crazy, the blue kind
Sanchez is a striker and I'd have Sterling over Mane all day long.

What did he do when he came on apart from fall over ?! Lost possession virtually every time he had it. When did he last have a good game ? He's bang average at best and for £50 m that is a complete joke ! He actually gets in the way of other players. Sane, Jesus and Nolito must play ahead of him and all will be come the new year.
I bet you feel silly.

Thought he was excellent tonight. A constant threat going forward, but a lot of his defensive work goes unnoticed too. He's really stepped up this season, and it's hard to believe that he's still only 22.

Agreed, looked furious that Aguero didn't give him a tap in at the end. Six goals and six assists this season.

Class again, looks good in that 2 up front in this diamond formation, Sergio should have set him up for a tap in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.