FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

Ha, I'm no agenda-ist. We had some pretty favourable draws in the run up to the 2011 and 2013 cup finals. Whisper it quietly, but 2014 and 2015 weren't that bad either. It's almost like it's pretty random.

We can't grumble at our draws since 2011 on the whole. The route to the 2014 League Cup final was as easy at it comes. We had a lot of home draws for a while in the FA Cup. Even for our first trophy since the takeover we got Reading in the QF at home. Bit harder last year but mainly due to scheduling which will hit us again in round 5 if we get through. We will have 3 games in 8 days and be at the Mercy of the BBC the weekend before Monaco

We can't grumble at our draws since 2011 on the whole. The route to the 2014 League Cup final was as easy at it comes. We had a lot of home draws for a while in the FA Cup. Even for our first trophy since the takeover we got Reading in the QF at home. Bit harder last year but mainly due to scheduling which will hit us again in round 5 if we get through. We will have 3 games in 8 days and be at the Mercy of the BBC the weekend before Monaco
A trip to Monaco, isnt as time consuming as Moscow, and hopefully after last year, the TV companies will think twice when scheduling, maybe they thought we were bluffing last year.

Do you go to the games? Seriously- I'm not having a dig. I do not want to go to Wembley against the rags. I would much rather have them early doors and face a Stoke or Sunderland ( yes, and even Wigan) at Wembley. If you wish for small teams then you are sure to get the big guns later on. I'd take the rags all day at home (or away) in the next round as it's a scheduled Saturday with no extra dates to add.

I do go to the games and i was at the West ham game on Friday night (I still think my opinion would be just as valid if I didn't though tbh) If we progress to the later stages we'll most likely come up against the big guns no matter what. We could get united in the next round and still get Spurs, liverpool, Arsenal etc later on. At this point in the season whilst we still have an outside shot at going for the league, I think we'd better off without the distraction of another high profile fixture.

absolute worst team in the draw at home, January is a hard month for us, last thing we need is another crunch game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.