Mosted Visited Club Websites Jan-June 2016 - City 17th - 1.7mill

The new website is a virtual maze of puzzles and cryptics. Rather have the one we had before.

Who gives a shit? (okay, apart from the marketing department) Plus, the figures are only for Jan-July last year? Do one from the past five years and it would probably tell a different story.

I still get forced onto the O/S quite often, simply for some of the video content as there is quite a lot that is posted on the O/S that never gets to Youtube. When it initally switched format it was awful, recently it has all worked a lot better from me in both a normal and mobile optimised browser.

This story is ironic or something?

It's an article pandering to the rags about something which confirms why they pander to the rags.

Like others, I hardly go on the new website, the old one I went on quite a lot.

I go on it far less since the new one came into being - we used to have arguably the best club website around but this one is awful on so many fronts and apart from accessing ticket news, I just can't be arsed with it.

Incidentally, the 8.6 million visits United got on theirs isn't much to wank off about even if it puts them top of the pile - in comparison, City's Harlem Shake vid has had over 9 million views on YouTube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.