Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Griezmann? He's younger, somewhat of a poster child for the masses, already?

All the smart money is on him ending up at United, so we have to be very careful if Sergio was to move on.

Aubameyang seems a more likely Pep target, especially as Madrid came out last week and said they didn't want him.

Maybe Madrid already know something?

Careful is an understatement. We already look like tits getting rid of a competent keeper and replacing him with the world dodgeball champion, we're gonna look even bigger tits getting rid of a player like Aguero and not replacing him with a striker who can match his goal tally.For me if we can't find someone who would guarantee you 30 goals a season it's not even worth discussing.

What I think is more likely is that the agent has been made aware of a huge offer from China, and rather than leaking it to the press like they always do, Aguero and his agent are discussing where Aguero fits in with future plans with pepbefore the offer is encouraged or discouraged etc.

If the future is with Aguero, then the offer is discouraged or if it's without Aguero then maybe it's been agreed (a lot like Costa) to knuckle down for the rest of the season and then review it in the summer.

Whilst on his day he is by far the best player in the league, he is looking way off his best, and has done for some time now. He looks like a worse player now than the one we bought.

Careful is an understatement. We already look like tits getting rid of a competent keeper and replacing him with the world dodgeball champion, we're gonna look even bigger tits getting rid of a player like Aguero and not replacing him with a striker who can match his goal tally.For me if we can't find someone who would guarantee you 30 goals a season it's not even worth discussing.

Hart was far from competent.

And you don't stick with something which doesn't work, just because you're not sure something will be better.

Otherwise, by that premise, we will be keeping hold of Yaya and Sergio until they are in their 40s.

I think it's the reason we have issues now, all over the pitch.

We have tread water with the same go-to players for the last two years when, as my pal Trump would say, we should have "drained the swamp"

The whole team has stagnated and have tread water for three seasons, the fact Augero has stayed loyal to us in that period says a lot about the guy, hes a top drawer striker and some want to throw him on the scrap heap ?

KDB and Sterling are far more of a worry in front of goal than Kun is-that's been our scoring problem this season thus far-without Aguero's goals against "cannon fodder " I'd dread to think what the table would look like.

Lets hope its just a team and role talk and nothing else.

Loyalty? He was winning things and getting to the Champions League semi-finals, loyalty wasn't needed. Only someone who is blindly loyal to the player and not the club could suggest we should be grateful he's here, we've given him trophies, a fuck load of money, a platform on the worlds biggest stage, surrounded him with world class players and always been very understanding about his injuries and his desire to leave in 2020.

Your second paragraph just doesn't make sense, because you're pretending we'd sell Aguero and not replace him. KDB and Sterling weren't bought to score goals, they were bought to feed Aguero.

18 goals in 22 appearances, knows the league inside and out, and is a legend at the club. Who we gonna sign that is gonna pull similar numbers? We keep getting linked with Aubameyang but there is no guarantee he will adapt to the league just like we don't know how Jesus is gonna get on. Seems like a hell of a gamble when you already have a class striker who is still smashing in the goals and is still only 28.

You think kun is playing well?

Come on let the truth come out, Your best Lionel is in the bag and I wanted to tell you personally before all the knobs in the press make out like we upset you both because the deal was so secret and your mate didn't tell you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.