Rallying cry #together

Great idea but preaching to the converted on here .the ones we need to get through.to are the ones complaining if people stand up / sing / fart ect .the ones that can hardly bring themselves to clap / cheer / smile when we score and the ones that do one withn15 min to go. You never no they might one day join in the chanting and singing .we can live in hope

Fuck em all, Fuck em all,
The press and the pundits an all,
Fuck all the journos that want back there rags,‎
Fuck all the bollocks there nothing but hacks
So the long and the short and the tall,
Now they've pushed us with backs to the wall,
Well ramp up the noise as we back our boys,
So come on City Fuck em all.‎

I remember, some of you may too, there were times at Maine Road when we were utter shite and getting beaten. The whole crowd and the team were flat.....then it started. A couple of blokes started singing,,,then a couple more...and a couple more...until it spread...then the whole ground, or so it seemed at the time joined in. It hurt that we were shit...it hurt that once again we were getting beat.....but we were Blues and proud of it and were going to show it! I remember players of both sides looking up in amazement at what was going on in the stands. We need to get back to that feeling and level of support!

Definitely. It usually started with one stand goading another, "Platt Lane, Platt Lane give us a song...". They'd respond, or get booed, then both would join in against the Main Stand and so on. I'm surprised there isn't more of that at the Etihad as I think it would really work better.

When the kids were small and we were in the Family Stand, I always felt you could sense the dads wanted to join in but were on their best behaviour in front of the kids. They'd only need a bit of goading to succumb.

You'd think we were on one of our classic losing / drawing streaks by the doom and gloom heaped on us, Pep " maybe I'm not good enough " was obviously sarcasm, and we are only 3 points behind the "mighty Spurs"
Get Vinny back in, strap him up like the Mummy if need be, and watch the defence click back into place.
I'd take Bravo out of the spotlight for this game, his confidence must be in tatters, let the spotlight fall on Jesus, and Aguero, who will be fired up for this game due to his not scoring against "top 6" sides.
Maybe we even score with every shot on target today, wouldn't that be ironic?

Cant wait for the game now, today could well be one of those days we say 'I was there'. Jesus comes on with 30 minutes to go, scores 5, we win 4-3 and were top by the end of the day. Lets give him time to settle in though, dont want to much pressure on him early doors.

Cant wait for the game now, today could well be one of those days we say 'I was there'. Jesus comes on with 30 minutes to go, scores 5, we win 4-3 and were top by the end of the day. Lets give him time to settle in though, dont want to much pressure on him early doors.
Jesus scores 5 and we win 4-3. Wouldn't leave him in charge of any loaves and fishes then ;-)

Haha love the sentiment, but an og as well ;)

Fuck em all, Fuck em all,
The press and the pundits an all,
Fuck all the journos that want back there rags,‎
Fuck all the bollocks there nothing but hacks
So the long and the short and the tall,
Now they've pushed us with backs to the wall,
Well ramp up the noise as we back our boys,
So come on City Fuck em all.‎
That's brilliant could you imagine that sung the rest of the country and the press would get how we as a club and supporters feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.