Etihad atmosphere

Felt like City today. The City I grew up with.

I don't care where we are in the league as long as it stays like today.

Proud to be a step beyond those cockney ****s.

Oh and Spurs's manager is a fat ****.

Manchester la la la

Really enjoyed that yesterday, throat a bit sore today. Result was disappointing but the performance and atmosphere was great.

Gave my usual seat up for a friend and found myself in 101 row A. Surrounded by tourists. One of the rour empty seats behind me occupied by a Chinese lady who spent the entire game on her iPhone and taking photos with her camera. She left before full time with her Burberry bag. I spent the game sitting next to a Norwegian. Aisles blocked with other 50:50 scarves taking selfies. No wonder we have no atmosphere.
A Norwegian Blue?

I hear what you're saying though, pigging foreigners taking our seats. Bloody Scot sat near me last game.

[/sarcasm]

Was a great atmosphere from minute 1 til just before the end when the early leavers deflated it for me.
The start time, the opposition, the downer results that Liverpool and to an extent United had suffered all contributed to it IMO.
We weren't "outsung" by Spurs but they did have periods of the game where we quitened down and they took over. Well done to them for playing a full part in the drama.

More of the same please ladies and gentlemen.

Kompany on the sidelines building the crowd up when the last goal went in and our players heads down helped with the atmosphere. Also Jesus coming in gave hope.

Felt like City today. The City I grew up with.

In a nutshell for me. There's no doubt we're at our best when we feel the world is against us. Given the city we grew up with that makes sense - it felt very "city" in the ground yesterday.

Highlight was when Pep was walking towards the tunnel after FT,fans were applauding the team,He slightly shaked his head disappointed,and the fans cheered even the more in that section.He then waved at them whilst repeatedly blowing kisses.
Summed up the brilliant atmosphere yesterday really despite the 'disappointment'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.