Leeds Utd v City - 1976/77 FA Cup

there is other great footage here lufcfilms , watch the rags visit to Elland Road (carnage)... love these type of films showing what things were like outside grounds back in the 70's, anyone know of any similar City films apart from boys in blue.

I too used do these sort of trips in late 70's early 80's (although not this one). Great fun and what an adrenalin buzz.

I was only 13/14 yrs old when I first went on the special to an away game. There is no way I'd allow my own sons to do that now - how times have changed.

Too true,my lads always has me with them or im worried.Old memories I think.

I went to Burnley 74/75,we lost 2-1 and City fans were all over the ground.On the way back all the seats on the train were broken up and thrown out the window....I had never seen anything like it,I was only 13.

At Victoria united were waiting for us,we got chased down the road by some united fans,who we found out were also being chased by a huge mob of City fans! If my Mum knew I would never have gone again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.