Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
C3X0tirWYAAhJYR.jpg:small

One of my all time favourite City images. Right up there with Franny standing on the wall at St James Park.

Vincent Kompany: "I want to play but at the same time I’m a fighter. I will not give up – it’s impossible for me."

Kompany: "I won’t stop and I know I'll keep fighting even if it's for [just] one game, so I can experience these moments."

Kompany: "The moment I give up on that, I can guarantee one thing: that I will never set foot on a football pitch again."

Don't really know what to make of those.

Really hope they're positive thoughts..

Don't really know what to make of those.

Really hope they're positive thoughts..
I dont know how you have read his comments as anything other than optimistic,he is simply saying he will do everything within his power to keep playing football,as he continues to prove.

They are entirely positive.

He was an absolute beast on Saturday, just what we've been missing. Stones and Otamendi better have been watching. You can dominate the opposition without diving in recklessly. He had the Palace team in his pocket. What he does, that we lack, is lead. He constantly talks to his defence, makes sure they hold the line and his composure on the ball is something we have missed. He plays it simple when needed, and he's able to win a few shards from a sharp turn or shimmy in order to play the ball forward. Would have been much higher up the league with him in the side!

He was an absolute beast on Saturday, just what we've been missing. Stones and Otamendi better have been watching. You can dominate the opposition without diving in recklessly. He had the Palace team in his pocket. What he does, that we lack, is lead. He constantly talks to his defence, makes sure they hold the line and his composure on the ball is something we have missed. He plays it simple when needed, and he's able to win a few shards from a sharp turn or shimmy in order to play the ball forward. Would have been much higher up the league with him in the side!

Agreed. 100%.

Where can we find another like him?

I dont know how you have read his comments as anything other than optimistic,he is simply saying he will do everything within his power to keep playing football,as he continues to prove.

They are entirely positive.

Yes, I knew that. But I don't think it's over clear whether he's suffered another issue. Whether he's saying he'll fight on or he'll fight to remain fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.