Sterling, Sane and Jesus. Exciting times ahead

The future for sure. So much pace and aggression. It's easy to get carried away after a night like tonight but I can see so much potential for us to really kick on as an attacking force with these guys.

Really excited by these 3 together. They're all aggressive and quick, which means the press as a group and encourage everybody behind them to push up. They're all capable of taking players on in tight spaces. They're all lethal on the break. It's a perfect mix.

De bruyne's life is made so much easier with these 3, fucking hell, absolutely rapid
At home teams are still going to park the bus. Will the pace of Jesus make it easier for us to break teams down?

Can we somehow get Aguero into the forward line with Jesus, Sterling and Sane? I think we could if we went 3 at the back, and with Kompany back I think we can do that.

At home teams are still going to park the bus. Will the pace of Jesus make it easier for us to break teams down?

Can we somehow get Aguero into the forward line with Jesus, Sterling and Sane? I think we could if we went 3 at the back, and with Kompany back I think we can do that.

Yes I think it will. Not just pace but trickery to win set pieces, draw cards etc, it makes a massive difference, particularly as the 3 behind could be yaya, silva and Kevin.....it only takes one ball to be right, with that amount of pace

I think you underestimate how much skill all three bring. Jesus won two free kicks against Palace based on dribbling alone. Sterling constantly gets fouled on quick ball movement (about five times alone tonight, one of which was given a penalty, two giving us two free kicks in great positions). Sane left Byram and Fonte for dead several times leading to two goals and a few other chances.

They cannot only do that but also nick the occasional midfield pass (which Sterling has been doing for some time now and Sane has started to do, as well) which will lead to chances on the "short" counter, regardless of where the bus is parked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.