Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant tonight that nutmeg too :) genuine world class potential

After that , I was like "this boy is going to be class, real class".

Love this player he has everything. Still more to come.

Controversial statement alert! He is already at Henry levels .

I am quite confident he will be in the top 5 in the world within 2 years.

He is growing in confidence game by game, cant wait to see him play again.

Him and Jesus = football heaven.

After that , I was like "this boy is going to be class, real class".

Love this player he has everything. Still more to come.

Controversial statement alert! He is already at Henry levels .

I am quite confident he will be in the top 5 in the world within 2 years.

He is growing in confidence game by game, cant wait to see him play again.

Him and Jesus = football heaven.

Nowhere near Henry levels, but he does look good.

MOTM for me. Not only was he brilliant on the 2nd goal, but stole the ball and played a beautiful pass on the 3rd. I've been impressed with his willingness to track back and win the ball back.

He dragged Reid away for the De Bruyne goal too.

He's so intelligent too. The interception he made for the third goal was sublime. He knew what the West Ham player was going to do before he did. Nicked the ball, zoomed off into the distance and played the perfect pass for Sterling to set Jesus up. Beautiful beautiful football.

1st goal- Bought Byram out of position with a top-speed run, creating space for De Bruyne to arrive unmarked and finish. This was absolutely deliberate and he knew exactly what he was doing, having decided from the instant Cresswell's loose pass left his foot.
2nd goal- Makes a good run onto De Bruyne's ball, nutmegs Sam Byram after initially feinting away from him, pushes it past Fonte knowing that a 33-year-old centre-back can do absolutely nothing to stop him, then has the awareness and selflessness to square it across goal rather than shooting.
3rd goal- Spots the opportunity to make an interception before the pass had even left the opponent's boot, nicks it with the speed only he possesses and plays a brilliant early pass into the path of Sterling.

Navas when he arrived was quick. Sterling is very quick. Adama Traoré, Hector Bellerín, Theo Walcott... all quite quick.

I would argue that Sané's quicker than all of them, and last night he displayed the technique and intelligence to go with it.

Special player Leroy, obvious he has all the attributes to go right to the top.

Frightening thing is that he is going to get better

Unbelievable that they were some city fans who were doubting him, no change there though.

Fantastic player, so exciting to watch. His skill, pace and movement are awesome. I get the feeling he's a confidence player, so I think Pep is the perfect coach for him, to build him up and praise him, he'll just get better and better.

Navas when he arrived was quick. Sterling is very quick. Adama Traoré, Hector Bellerín, Theo Walcott... all quite quick.

I would argue that Sané's quicker than all of them, and last night he displayed the technique and intelligence to go with it.

He's quick with the ball aswell which is impressive. He was running faster than Walker the other week who didn't have the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.