Which result disappointed you the most

Wigan in the FA cup final.

I was in University and to secure a ticket, travel and day out spending I went skint for the whole month pretty much for that shower of shite.

I had to set off around 4 in the morning on the Saturday to make the coach down, got pissed wet through, couldn't get in any of the pubs as they were rammed and letting in on a "one in one out basis" and took a fucking age to get through the turnstiles at Wembley. A shower of disinteresting shit followed and then the journey back to Wealdstone in the tanking rain. When finally dropped off around half 1 in the morning the last train had left so I had to wait 3 and a half hours for the next, rolled in at home around half 5/6ish in the morning and had to start a 10 hour shift stacking shelves and dealing with wanker customers at 8.

A weekend to fucking forget and it was my birthday on the Monday.

Forgot that Wigan one. Shit from start to finish with the Mancini news and then an absolutely dreadful display. Pissed and coked up blues fighting in the stands and to cap it off it fucking pissed it down outside so we got drenched.

Losing to West Ham in the cup QF was bad too. Really thought we would win that one.

4-0 QF loss at home to Liverpool back in the day and 2-0 QF league cup loss at Everton in the 80's.

And as already mentioned the cup QF loss to Blackburn. Abject display and anger amongst the fans.

Wigan in the cup final. I took two days leave off the ship and booked the Wembley Hilton for the night...at £175! The only good thing was I could run through the rain to the foyer, even then I was drenched.I sat in a daze of disbelief at the car crash I had just witnessed and didn't move a muscle for ages. Then all the Wigan fan's started to come in so I fucked off to my room. Shit, horrible day that ranks amongst quite a few following this crazy club!

Sunderland away in the FA Cup in 1974 - the first time City reduced me to tears, (though in my defence I was only 10!)

Has to be for me when we lost to Spurs and missed out on the Champs League place, felt like so much was riding on that result and then that robot dancing freak scored that header, gutted

FA cup QF loss to spurs 1-4 in 93.

Thought we were going to Wembley for what would have been my first time.

Abject display. I actually felt hatred to our players that day, and when Phelan scored it just pissed me off.
It was 4-2 , we scored first through sheron

Fucking nayim and Steve sedgely !

The Chelsea loss this season is up there

Deserved to be at least three goals up before they scored, we would be four points behind now and still in the hunt

When recalling Robbie Fowler's last minute penalty miss against Middlesbrough, it's often forgotten that Boro reached the Europa League Final the following season.
If that had been City, then the Post Takeover abuse might have been completely different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.