One thing we are missing

Agree with the posters who think we missed a trick with Kante. He takes it as a personal affront when the opposition has the ball, tackles like a terrier and covers a huge amount of ground. He also pops up on the edge of the oppositions box and doesn't get red cards.

It's just not viable these days to have a midfield thug. You now get booked for fairly winning the ball but using excessive force... It's a shame it's not part of the game in the top leagues but it is alive and well on a Sunday morning up and down the country.

We're missing some good new songs about City.

Not the players, not the manager, not United, not the fucking Moon...some decent new songs about the club with the words "City" or "Manchester City" or "Manchester" or "Man City"

Fernandinho isn't shy about nailing an opponent, perhaps it's more noticeable when he plays for Brazil but he seems to be their "enforcer" if you like. I'm not sure I want a 100% Keane-type **** in the team.
I believe they knew Fernandinho was our main enforcer and was deliberately enforced out our plans, officials only see what they are told to see

The one thing we are missing is a fit Vincent Kompay to organise the defence and provide the required leadership

Jack Wilshere.

4ylgZ1O.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.