£1,000,000 a week

King Of The Kippax

£1,000,000 a week

i wonder if in the future if professional football players will earn £1mil plus a week. Thinkin of this figure a week is scary! But i think the day will come, i mean 50 years ago if you would have told someone that the top player in the english game would be £150k a week, they would have laughed in your face!

Re: £1,000,000 a week

Football would be a lowly third place if this ever happens, behind Schumacher first, (earned £1m per week at Ferrari in penultimate and final seasons), and also behind some NFL players, however I think theirs also includes sponsorship money, whereas Schumacher was a flat £1m per week off of Ferrari. It's quite mind-boggling to think really, but I think it won't be too long till it happens. I hope its us who pay it to Messi, for example, or some superstar in a few years when we've won something. I'd love to attract some more negative media attention and hear my rag mates bleat and pissing moan of how we're destroying football even more.

We`ll probably have to break that barrier, WHEN we sign Messi

Schumey was raking that in, as already stated.

Football wages are way down the pecking order at present.

Tiger Woods is belived to make around £2m a week, based on his contracts, separate of tournament winnings, though.

He became the first £1 BILLION sportsman last month and in the next 12 months think we will see the first £500k a week footballer.

Signed by us, naturally!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.