£1.50 each - would be priceless - shrek masks in tesco

Re: £4350 but would be priceless

Josh Blue said:
Would be great and go down as a great footballing moment but it won't happen haha. Unless the Sheikh buys them and hands them out.
Its £1.50 per person, better spending it on that for a really good City piss take, than on a pie at the ground, and you can buy a cheap pie at tesco anyway.

Come on blues, please get this one to work, it would make a top piss take, even rooney would find it funny.

Its just such a City thing to do, and I'm sure it would go down well with the media.

cleavers said:
Josh Blue said:
Would be great and go down as a great footballing moment but it won't happen haha. Unless the Sheikh buys them and hands them out.
Its £1.50 per person, better spending it on that for a really good City piss take, than on a pie at the ground, and you can buy a cheap pie at tesco anyway.

Come on blues, please get this one to work, it would make a top piss take, even rooney would find it funny.

Its just such a City thing to do, and I'm sure it would go down well with the media.

Too many miserable old farts mate.

FORZA CITY said:
cleavers said:
Josh Blue said:

Too many miserable old farts mate.
Its still worth trying though, it would be a great effort.

cleavers said:
Josh Blue said:

just spend the 1=50 on a decent pie then. eat half of it, then chuck the other half at the stewards

It would be funny but guarantee it would come back to haunt us just like the 'fat granny shagger' song did. Hope we don't sing that this year, or if we do were 3-0 up in injury time, could all even throw a mask on then haha

doots said:
johnmc said:
skillman said:
You have to admit - it would be a little bit funny.

If everyone turned up in a shrek mask I'd be impressed actually. But it's an old joke not a new one so the funny side of the shrek thing has passed. Its 5 years old at least.

what about a granny mask?

Risky.

Would be piss funny on one hand if everyone did it. On the other hand it will fire that granny shagger up and no doubt result in another flukey goal from the ginger, pube headed twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.