£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

you're serious aren't you? you won't get a rise mate, you keep on enjoying yourself using your pictures from your special rag folder on the computer.haha

Double merked

Bonol said:
I had a chimney sweep sat next to me, black as the ace of spades, could only see his little blue eyes, begged me to buy him a pot of hot bovril, what can you say when they pull at your heart strings like that. Anyway i didn't get him one.

The snobbery on this thread is unbelievable, forgot the 70s and early 80s have we. It was far worse, bricks sparking through the stands, Scunthorpe fans would be lucky to get away from Maine road alive and any kidds at the game for the first time were either traumatised or so excited they signed on as fulltime hooligans on the spot.

The snotty nosed kids kicking the back of your seat could be your replacement when you drop dead.

well said...

Benjani's Shoulder said:
you're serious aren't you? you won't get a rise mate, you keep on enjoying yourself using your pictures from your special rag folder on the computer.haha

Double merked
No rag folder, Glory boy.

All I do is Google "United fans" and hundreds of pictures of the geeky fuckers are there instantly

5813_103317724301_781059301_2138291_872285_n.jpg

It makes me happy you typed "merked" hahahahahahah

fucking "merked".

Do you type "lol" at the end of your post too? I might even have a quick look for a laugh

hahahahah

Take a look mate, you're more than welcome.

Proper little warrior aren't you, haha

Google...sure mate sure

lol merked innit

I took my youngest (10) and the neighbour accross the road with his 2 kids (10 & 8). The bloke is a West ham fan, his youngest is a city fan (mum is a blue from Langley), his eldest aged 10 is a united fan. They enjoyed it so much, that the WHU fan ended up referring to City as 'US' and the united fan aged 10 (never been though) say's can he come again... and now 2 days later has a city shirt..
So, the moral of the story is, Kids for a Quid does work.....

Stop moaning and look at the bigger picture.

Please guys..."merked" just gives me images of the film-producing,rap star p-diddy wannabee camel gob tool Wio I just don't need in the morning!

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Take a look mate, you're more than welcome.

Proper little warrior aren't you, haha

Google...sure mate sure

lol merked innit

Fucking "merked".

I love United fans, they make me glad to be a Blue.

"Lol" - the make of clown. And Man United - the mark of a sheep

Fucking "merked" - the mark of a kiddie.

My mate's 11 year old son and his mates say that in their bedroom.

Hahahahaha

Thank fuck for Man United and their "merk"ing teen-fans.

I had 3 kids sat just behind me and they absolutely loved it, I found it endearing to hear kids excited about city again, its great for the future. Also had another 'big kid' sat further back, known commonly as mr 'De Niro'!

Do you talk about anything else other than them lot?

Makes you worse than them in my book

If you can't understand irony i dont think you should be allowed on a computer

Glad i make you happy mate, i'll stick you on the fans list

Trigger said:
LCBblue said:
I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something...

Yep with their Bimbo girlfriends, row M and their numbers noted think they will be receiving a letter shortly as soon as postal strike over.

On a more positive note I loved the fact that the fan base looks secure with thousands of junior blues present.

Trigger, I'm afraid you got their seats wrong, I sit in 107 row M, and they were sat on the row behind me. and about 8 seats along! If you've reported row M, then an a couple in their 40's-50's with their teenage daughter and a couple of young oriental lads will be rather suprised when warning letters arrive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.