£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Do you talk about anything else other than them lot?

Makes you worse than them in my book

If you can't understand irony i dont think you should be allowed on a computer

Glad i make you happy mate, i'll stick you on the fans list

Tick tock tick tock

Another Glory Boy bites the dust.

But I'll rememember his "Merked" for a long time.

hahahaha

I've bought 16x children priced season tickets and leave them all empty, I also bring some cling film from behind which I watch the match from......I like to pretend I'm watching from one of those fancy boxes.

Next match I'm taking my wife with me so I can send her off to the bar early and so completeting the feeling of being rich.

If anyone would like to join me it's £90 a ticket which includes the full match, one cushion, cling film and a courtesy beverage and tab at half time.....Book early to save upsetness!!!

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Didsbury Dave said:
But I'll rememember his "Merked" for a long time.

I've been given an insight into your life and it makes me feel sad.

You still here? Tick tock tick tock

Stick an "LOL" on the end of there, Glory Boy, finish the job.

Maybe update your Facebook status as well, eh?

Cmon you supa Reds!
article-1187748-051ccba2000005dc-229_634x422.jpg

Kids should be banned from attending football matches.

Little shits.

This is going to make my mate Dave explode i imagine.

But i sit in 127 of the Colin Bell and i have a padded seat, right next to the rope where the directors sit.

At West Ham i was sat right near Paulo Wanchope too. I even had a pear at half time whilst i read my free programme

Benjani's Shoulder said:

But i sit in 127 of the Colin Bell and i have a padded seat, right next to the rope where the directors sit.

At West Ham i was sat right near Paulo Wanchope too. I even had a pear at half time whilst i read my free programme

What's the matter, got bored with the piss weak comebacks, Glory Boy?

Is that the same 127 near the rope that someone commented about word for word on yesderday's thread about getting tickets early?

Oh, it is.

hahahahaha not quite as clever as you think you are, are you, Glory Boy.

I'm surprised you haven't used "idiot", "Spastic" or "retarded" in this threa yet - you have in all the others.

Again, just like my mate's 11 year old.

"Merked". Still funny.

Get you retorts in quick, I would.... [winks]

Benjani's Shoulder said:

Shit I thought you said PAIR then, I was thinking that's something I would have to add to my £90 ticket offer!!!

*SEE ABOVE for a great offer!!!!

You've got an erection for me havent you mate. Its quite amusing

i dont need any comebacks, you're embarrassing yourself. haha

Which bloke also sits there? I bet i know him. Cheers for the heads up

Petetheblu said:
I've bought 16x children priced season tickets and leave them all empty, I also bring some cling film from behind which I watch the match from......I like to pretend I'm watching from one of those fancy boxes.

Next match I'm taking my wife with me so I can send her off to the bar early and so completeting the feeling of being rich.

If anyone would like to join me it's £90 a ticket which includes the full match, one cushion, cling film and a courtesy beverage and tab at half time.....Book early to save upsetness!!!

Quality LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.